Mr. Shivers is my nickname. I shiver if I'm a bit cold or a bit nervous. You probably can't tell from the still photo of me to the right, but believe me I'm shivering to beat the band.Pop quiz: Can you guess why I'm shivering in this photo? hint: I'm not nervous (click on the photo to view my picture in a larger format).
Good luck on your guess!!!
3 comments:
Mr. Shivers, this is the best blog I've ever seen (besides mine of course). I can't wait until I am old enough to pull your hair. You'll love me. I will sneak treats of mashed banana and liquefied peas to you too (although I might end up smearing them in your fur).
Love,
Baby Florek
Oh, and I am guessing that you are shivering because my parents made you come to the sledding hill and go down on the sled when you didn't want to. Am I right?
Baby Florek
I needed a place to put my picture for the #1 reason (of the "top 10 reasons") Baby Florek wanted to move to the Owatonna area. So this blog gave me a quick and dirty place to put my mug.
Post a Comment